Office & Executive Assistant
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
We are looking for an Office & Executive Assistant to join our small but mighty team in our Amsterdam office. This role will include a wide variety of administrative tasks supporting our General Manager of EMEA as well as day-to-day management of our office facilities.
In this role, you must have excellent written and spoken Dutch & English skills. Our ideal candidate will have experience working in a small (10-35 people), but very vibrant office environment. This position will assist in almost all tasks related to running an international office.
In the Office & Executive Assistant role you will:
- Proactively work with General Manager to move the business forward wherever you can assist, including calendar, travel, and expense management among other things
- Manage all food, snack and drink orders to budget and order food for company events
- Retrieve mail from mailroom daily, sort daily mail, and distribute mail
- Maintain supplies as needed for workstations
- Work with external vendors and all other related facilities management
- Coordinate meetings and travel for our team
- Manage company costs and expense reports as needed
- Coordinates with Building property management in providing security, maintenance, janitorial and other building operations and services as provided by property management.
Our ideal Office & Executive Assistant will have:
- A B.S. or M.S. degree, or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years experience as an administrative assistant in a professional work environment
- Proven mastery of MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint – both on Mac & PC
- Excellent written and spoken English & Dutch skills
- Detail oriented, strong administrative skills
- Self-sufficient and tactful communicator with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for the task at hand
- Understanding of a fast-paced environment with a realistic sense of urgency and flexibility
- Prior small company/start-up experience a plus
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.