Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Outbound Business Development Reps at Ekata will run highly targeted prospecting campaigns at assigned targeted and named accounts. This group is a highly operational team that proactively calls into net-new and existing accounts and educates those who have never heard of Ekata about how they can innovate their identity verification and fraud prevention strategy.
- Be a founding member of our outbound Business Development team. Hire, train, retain, and promote the future AEs & leaders of Ekata.
- Build predictable, scalable, repeatable, and effective outbound prospecting playbooks to help drive our growth as an organization.
- Fuel the pipeline growth of Ekata in North America by finding qualified opportunities over the phone, email, and social interaction.
In the SDR Manager role you will:
- Provide regular cadence of professional development, including weekly 1:1 meetings, weekly shadow sessions, and routine co-selling.
- Create, train and oversee usage of standard playbooks and outreach cadences developing a set of best practices and techniques.
- Use data to identify and make improvements in process, efficiency, enablement, and productivity.
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team and leadership to drive consistent performance week over week.
- Deliver on meetings set and opportunities generated, as well as report on all weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs and performance of the SDR team.
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive new business development growth and operational excellence.
- Achieve quarterly and annual pipeline and revenue targets.
- Leverage activity data for targeted training and development.
- Monitor SDR calls and provide coaching and assistance as needed.
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship.
- Work with marketing and sales ops to ensure thorough follow up on leads.
- Ensure that team metrics are aligned with the broader organizational objectives.
- Coach, develop, and promote the next generation of AE’s and AM’s.
- Work closely with sales managers and account executives to ensure proper alignment on opportunity quality, and follow-up on handoffs.
- Ensure data and Salesforce hygiene standards are met and errors corrected
- Have a maniacal focus on outcomes and impact. Closely monitor metrics – everything from dials per day, conversion rates to opportunities, hand-off to sales, and close rates – with the aim to increase BDR productivity, contribution to pipeline, and bookings
Our ideal SDR Manager will have:
- Proven track record of success – demonstrable experience as an SDR or BDR with phone experience for at least two years with clear goals and KPIs achievement for a sales organization. Minimum of one year in a SDR leadership position.
- Strategic thinker – work with the SDR team to upskill them with the ability to research their ideal client profile and become an expert on Ekata’s competitive landscape.
- Team player – you inspire others around you and build a highly motivated and successful team through your management skills.
- Data-driven – you are driven by numbers and are constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency, and contribution to the business
- Natural leader – you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success, inspire confidence, and lead by example.
- Results-driven work ethic with measurable results in fast-paced environments.
- 3+ years in a fast-growing startup SaaS environment is a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Gong/Chorus and other prospecting tools
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.