Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
We're looking for an experienced, focused, and detail-oriented Senior Digital Marketing Manager to help grow and scale our global digital marketing efforts to increase quality lead from onsite optimization and inbound channels. This role will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, the Sales Operations Team, as well as our PPC and web development agencies. We’re looking for someone who is metrics driven, smart, adaptable, and motivated to join our team.
Our new Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, executing, managing, analyzing, reporting, and optimizing ongoing digital marketing assets and campaigns to increase the performance of onsite lead generation. This includes, but will not be limited to, optimizing our website for traffic and conversion rates, global PPC, and conversion from third party review sites and referral campaigns. You will own analysis and reporting to the larger team, communication and collaboration with other marketing managers on which processes and procedures need to be optimized (and how to optimize them), which channels we need to utilize within each program, and how to elevate our strategy and campaigns for optimal ROI and growth.
In the Senior Digital Marketing Manager role you will:
- Develop strategy for and own execution of online lead conversion properties, first and foremost Ekata’s website, but also PPC landing pages, PPL campaigns, referral campaigns, etc.
- You'll turn the Ekata website into a conversion engine for growth by creating lead funnels that drive 3x "plus" multiple of MQLs through your strategic focus and investments.
- Make data-driven decisions: Set up, manage and report on programs and digital performance metrics and analytics including traffic, conversions, spend, and recommendations for future approaches.
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with our goals.
- Ultimately, the role of marketing is to support sales. You'll use your digital marketing expertise to help drive traffic and create MQLs across digital properties such as paid search, display advertising, SEO/SEM, and review sites.
- You will utilize WordPress, Marketo, Heap Analytics, our A/B testing software, and other tools to create and optimize our online experience. You must be able to dive into code and optimize digital assets seamlessly.
- Work with biz dev and marketing team counterparts to ensure digital assets and online campaigns can be translated and localized for placement throughout international digital channels as we expand our solutions into new markets.
- Successfully onboard and engage new ongoing lead generation digital channels and grow existing revenue working closing with cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with our sales teams to optimize the marketing/lead funnel for quality and consistency of leads from onsite conversions.
Our ideal Senior Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a relevant field of study
- 6+ years’ experience in B2B marketing or subscription-based marketing with a portfolio of successful lead generation programs and conversion marketing.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing tactics and lead conversion best practices.
- Webmaster: Familiarity with responsive and fluid design. HTML, CSS expertise necessary. Experience with personalization strongly preferred.
- Technical certifications: Certifications and work history involving Google AdWords and CMS system such as WordPress is mandatory. Familiarity with marketing automation software, including Marketo, strongly preferred. CRM experience; Salesforce.com preferred.
- Expertise in search and display advertising, retargeting, website management, SEO, landing page optimization, and digital analytics to ensure increasing conversion rates.
- Keyword audits and analysis. Experience analyzing paid and organic keywords and monitoring branded and non-branded terms.
- Highly detail-oriented, well organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent at handling multiple projects with tight timelines.
- Self-directed and creative thinker; ready to proactively bring new ideas to the table, solve problems and take risks, to find new and innovative ways to improve results.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.