Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Our Amsterdam team is growing! We are looking for high-energy and proactive Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our fast-paced and rapidly growing Amsterdam office. As an early member of a growing team, you will be solving unique business challenges in the identity, fraud and risk space for some of the most exciting technology companies across the world. In partnership with internal technical and account management resources, you will plan strategic roadmaps to grow relationships. You will have the opportunity to leverage internal training and expertise to execute cutting-edge machine learning data implementations. You will also work closely with executive leadership to build external relationships and can expect to work with a group of innovative, customer-oriented problem solvers.
In the Senior Enterprise Account Executive role you will:
- Source, engage, and qualify prospective customers, while primarily working with senior level stakeholders
- Grow the customer base within the EMEA Enterprise account segment
- Understand your customers' businesses at a technical and operational level
- Create trust and value while building an enduring relationship
- Demonstrate business value through a solutions sales approach to meet/exceed goals
- Identify and secure executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms with contracts up to the C-level
- Strategize and prioritize your own sales pipeline
- Achieve and exceed sales goals and quotas
Our ideal Senior Enterprise Account Executive will have:
- 8+ years of successful Enterprise sales experience required – of which 5+ years are in a relevant field
- 4-year degree in Sales or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- A proven track record of selling SaaS or technology into large organizations
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex consultative sales solutions
- Experience in the data industry, payments or fraud/risk more broadly
- Proven experience traversing large organizations and leveraging executive relationships
- A strong network in Ecommerce, Digital content, Marketplaces, Retail, Technology and Online Lending
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.