The Yard Administrator is responsible for assisting the Yard Lead with the allocation and administration of all yard equipment repairs and maintenance schedule.
- Track Equipment allocation and Inventory in and out of the yard
- Count/document assigned scaffold/formwork/shoring components to and from projects
- Send PO requisitions to Equipment Manager for purchase approval
- Keep up to date inventory count
- Assist the dispatch lead with the logistics of equipment/material to and from sites
- Ensure Transport/Roll Off drivers follow Ministry standards for maintaining and filling out Logbooks and Bill of Ladings.
- Maintain and upload documents to the server
- Coding and keeping track of hand tools inventory
- Other duties as assigned by Yard Lead
- Manage administrative duties including open and distribute mail, order stationary and office supplies, courier deliveries, etc.
- Support Yard Lead with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 compliance requirements
- Demonstrates a professional attitude at all times.
- Self-motivated. Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
- Time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a focus on deadlines, using initiative and requiring minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience with project or equipment administration is an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience in construction and/or heavy civil considered strong asset
Eiffage Canada is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. www.eiffage.ca www.eiffage.com