BOM / Work Order Editor
Are you focusing on your future???? We are looking for someone who can learn quickly and can be an integral part of our VT family. We offer a leadership team that loves to coach and develop our teammates to promote from within.
VT Industries-Eggers division has a lot to celebrate. The company continues to focus on what has made it sustainable for the last 135 years: investing in people, technology and innovation. We provide world class service and high quality architectural doors, wood jambs, wood paneling, wood ceiling tiles, and conference tabletops.
The focus is not on the past, but on the future: a future built on the same vision that has brought us so much success over the last 135 years. The history of VT Industries has been a remarkable one. Let your next chapter begin at VT Industries!
We are looking for a BILL OF MATERIAL / WORK ORDER EDITOR:
Responsible for preparing work orders for specialty products. Specific activities include:
- Building/Editing Frame and Door BOM/Routing structures including the optimization of raw materials.
- Processing Work Order Revisions.
- Exploring ideas to continually improve ERP generated orders
- Providing back up to vacations in the Production Control Department
SPECIAL SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Microsoft programs.
- Read and interpret prints and drawings.
- Technical writing capability.
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of Quality, Continuous Improvement and/or Lean concepts.
- AutoCAD and ERP (SAP) experience is a plus, but not required.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.