Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as leaders in the Healthcare industry. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
We are looking for a UX Designer, who are self-motivated, awesome individuals who align with our core values and believe that they have the power to change the world, one step at a time. As a key member of design group, you will be chartered with various aspects of UX design, including, research, interaction design and visual design. This is a small team, and the position requires strong problem-solving skills, independent thought-leadership, coupled with an aptitude for collaboration and open communication.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging end to end user experience for enterprise web applications.
- Work with business and product teams to understand the “big picture” of business requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Design mock-ups and high-fidelity user interfaces with high degree of consistency and simplicity
- Define macro to micro interactions for the design solution.
- Adhere to design principles and user centric design practices.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in the field of user experience design (human-computer interaction / interaction design) or in related field.
- 2-4 years of industry experience as UX designer.
- Good understanding of user-experience design for the enterprise web application.
- Portfolio demonstrating the diverse aspect of the UX design work and process.
- A solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual and interaction details.
- Hands-on experience working with various latest design tools.
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run a project without close supervision.
- Should have ability to design high-fidelity mockups and prototype using latest design tools.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment & ready to learn from others.
- Excellent communication skills - you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions and manage the communication efficiently with product team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact email@example.com for more information