Sr. Revenue Technical Accountant
Edifecs is seeking a Sr. Revenue Technical Accountant for our Finance Team in Bellevue. Reporting to the Director of Revenue, the Revenue Technical Accountant will lead the technical revenue accounting function, drive process improvements, and provide insightful reporting and analysis.
What you will do:
- Lead the SSP analysis, providing conclusions, recommendations, and analysis.
- Delivering technical accounting memos and policies.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP, providing analysis and recommendations of newly issued pronouncements.
- Performing written analysis and recommendation through recurring customer agreement analysis.
- Performing recurring evaluations of internal-use software, including conclusions on the accounting treatment.
- Evaluation of the commission accrual plans and accounting treatment.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests: create customized reports based on information from NetSuite as needed.
- Work with the finance team and assist with financial planning, analysis, and reporting activities.
- Prepare support packages and reports for annual audits. Assist in financial audits and implement audit recommendations.
- Work in compliance with company accounting standards and guidelines.
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 3+ years of public accounting firm experience
- Software revenue accounting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related area
- CPA preferred
- Strong Excel skills and Power Pivot skills
- Track record of leveraging technology and improving accounting processes
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
Note: The expected base pay range for this position is $69,500 - $96,000 per year. Base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, and experience.
We are pleased to offer our associates a comprehensive well-being plan. Our offerings include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan including an Edifecs matching contribution, and up to 25 days of PTO and 10 holidays per year. More information on these and additional well-being offerings can be found here.
Edifecs is a premier technology company in the U.S. Healthcare market with solutions focused on interoperability, workflows, risk adjustment, value-based care payments, and analytics. Edifecs solutions are used by leading healthcare entities including, payers, providers, employers, third-party administrators, and government agencies. With innovative technology and solutions, Edifecs helps its customers by optimizing the secure exchange and processing of administrative and clinical data, reducing the cost of complying with regulations, and automating workflows involved in multiple core processes within the healthcare ecosystem. The company is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with additional offices in Atlanta, Georgia, and Mohali, India, an engineering center in Moldova, and has more than 1,000 employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact [email protected] for more information.