VP, Customer Success
The SocialChorus FirstUp platform is fundamentally changing how organizations communicate and is the backbone of the entire Digital Employee Experience. From the front line to the C-suite, we help deliver targeted information at the right time, in the right place, and in the right language. We are unifying the digital workplace and giving workers personalized access to all the systems, resources, and applications they need to do their jobs.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, you will lead Customer Success teams by driving customer value and maximizing revenue streams across the US and Global markets, through the customer adoption of our employee engagement SaaS platform. You’ll be managing our core Customer Success teams with achieving world-class standards for customer satisfaction, renewals, product adoption, and revenue growth. This role will challenge you to deliver your best in leadership, management, and business acumen.
- Create a vision and strategic plan for leading Customer Success teams by delivering a scalable best-in-class customer journey for our 500+ global customers that maximizes revenue and retention.
- Define the various stages of the customer journey and lead the Customer Success teams to ensure our customers achieve the best experience possible within each stage.
- Understand the customer journey for cloud services from onboarding to ongoing engagement – building out scalable processes and org as the company grows.
- Influence customer lifetime value (CLV) through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, retention, and overall health scores.
- Collaborate as a part of the product steering committee and product roadmap investment.
- Support and run the Customer Advisory Board.
- Partner with the Account Management teams to ensure there is a foundation for all customer success plans, targets, and objectives – including running QBRs for managing the account portfolio.
- Work closely with tech and product support teams.
- High tech touch focus, with automation to create scale.
- Create KPI’s and metrics for internal operations as well as customer data.
- Manage customer success activities, onboarding and adoption, customer success management, renewals, cross-sell/up-sell sales leads, and customer advocacy.
- Lead the team with leveraging tools and business systems to build automated solutions for each customer touchpoint.
- Utilize customer feedback and performance data to drive both true and perceived customer value.
- Measure and improve customer health and attainment of customers' business objectives to increase renewal rates and high net retention (upsell & cross-sell).
- Act as an advocate for the customer and serve as the escalation point for ongoing customer issues.
- Own customer executive relationships at the C-Suite level.
- Build a customer advocacy/referral program that is automated or scales.
- 15+ years of experience in a client-facing role ideally within customer success, Client Services, or similar department, managing enterprise accounts at a high-growth SaaS company.
- 4-5 years of experience leading a Customer Success team while managing a portfolio of enterprise & corporate accounts generating revenue in excess of $50MM.
- Proven experience leading teams, driving software adoption and engagement, and leveraging customer success best practices.
- Excellent data-driven decision-making skills that feed into internal org.
- Prior experience effectively managing teams geographically dispersed across the globe.
- Results-oriented individual with a history of setting KPIs and metrics for measuring success.
- Successful track record of growing teams, with examples of hiring, mentoring and developing highly motivated and effective teams.
- Proactive customer value realization mindset vs. reactive issue resolution mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare, present, and execute strategic operating plans.
- Confident, capable, enthusiastic self-starter with minimal need for direction.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS business models (strongly preferred).