Customer Success Specialist
Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for talented Client Success Specialists to own direct relationships with senior level executives of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers and drive increased value to them. You will provide customers with guidance on how to increase users, effectively leverage the product, and route inbound requests to the appropriate teams. In addition, you will work on outbound customer nurture campaigns to drive adoption and value.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal's company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Develop a deep understanding of Dynamic Signal’s technology to help create best practices for customer success. You should be able to quickly master both the technical nuances of how the product works and become a true partner for the customer, helping them understand the market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions and programs.
- Development of strategic adoption plans for each customer.
- Own and maintain direct customer relationships with senior level executives. Experience establishing and maintaining excellent senior relationships is essential.
- Drive increased value to our customers through the use of the Dynamic Signal Platform. The ability to understand the product from both a technical and business perspective is required.
- Partner with customers on core initiatives and defining high level communications and marketing strategies. Ability to understand and become an expert in a business domain is essential. An understanding of the marketing and internal communications technology landscape would be an advantage but not essential.
- Own and drive customer engagement on the solutions, consumption of licenses and overall customer satisfaction
- Partner with cross functional teams across sales, marketing, and engineering, all while serving as the voice of the customer within the organisation.
- Coordinate and facilitate regular Quarterly Business Reviews for the customer programs.
- Handle day to day requests and customer issues thoughtfully and quickly, soliciting feedback while maintaining a strong sense of product direction. You will manage a pooled set of accounts answering inbound email.
- Build out communications plans throughout the lifecycle with the customer.
- Leverage and build best practices to train and service customers and end users.
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn, account growth, and renewals.
- Come up with creative approaches to maintaining a happy customer base.
- Manage customer escalations.
- At a minimum an undergraduate degree, ideally in a technical or marketing field (alternatively, one with a significant problem-solving and/or practical focus)
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, customer relationship management, customer success, or account operations. Experience in a Digital media/social media and enterprise software company is preferred.
- Experience successfully developing and managing direct customer relationships with senior level executives at large enterprise companies.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organisation.
- Passion for data, analytics and insights in the social web realm.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work with very little guidance and direction.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.