Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and engaged communities and employee advocates.
Dynamic Signal is looking for a highly driven, strategy and process-centric operations individual. The primary goal of the Sr. Sales Operations Analyst is to implement strategy, processes, policies, and solutions that boost sales productivity. This role will be responsible for leading day-to-day operations and partner cross-functionally to craft business priorities and align resources to accelerate rapid revenue growth and retention, increase market share and meet strategic objectives by scaling selling processes, minimize friction, and maximize efficiency.
- Evaluate, design, provide recommendations to provide scale and efficiency in our sales and retention engine to drive and retain revenue.
- Partner with sales management to monitor day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, identify problems, recommend/take corrective action, and communicate performance results and/or changes throughout sales organization and cross-functional business unit team.
- Work with Marketing Operations and Customer Success Operations to ensure a smooth process throughout the end-to-end sales funnel.
- Assist with data cleanliness across all tools.
- Work with Finance to resolve open items and land deals, ensuring all necessary paperwork is in place prior to deal closure.
- Support the end-of-quarter sales effort by assisting in driving all sales orders and approvals through intern processing.
- Structure and execute these projects by developing work plans, assemble and synthesize meaningful data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations.
- Assist with designing and maintaining sales forecasting, territory planning, and budgeting.
- Track key data and maintain our reporting processes (spanning all key sales pipeline, productivity metrics, and forecasting).
- Train teams on new processes, policies, and tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have at least 3-5 years of Sales Operations experience.
- You have a deep understanding of Salesforce's best practices and functionality.
- Deep experience with sales and account management technology (including Salesforce, Marketo, Intercom, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeanData, and Outreach.io).
- You understand and can articulate complex requirements and are able to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently, and use good judgment.
- You have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and display diplomatic and remarkable interpersonal skills with colleagues and other partners.
- Strategic thinker; able to operate as a leader and influence go-to-market strategy, then convert into a tactical plan and execute on that plan.
- Keen eye for program improvements and enhancements
- Business savvy; deep understanding of finance, operations, product, marketing and how these functions relate to and impact sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Action and results-oriented, demonstrating a bias to action.
- Able to lead others to make correct decisions.
- Sets appropriate expectations and holds people accountable.
- Highly self-aware, reciprocal, and open to feedback.
- Have a “can-do” attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency.
- Project management skills a plus.