The Engagement Manager reports into the Expert Services Director and is responsible for owning the relationships with our larger customers. You’ll act as project manager and team leader for each of your customers which includes developing strategic guidance for customers and delegating tactical responsibilities to our Business Consultants.
What is Expert Services?
The Expert Services team is a group of highly skilled consultants and analysts. We sit within the Customer Success org and are a premium, paid offering that customers purchase when they need expert guidance and support. This may include help with program launch, growing adoption, providing best practice and training materials, building reporting decks, managing users or helping with the day-to-day management of the platform.
What is Your Job?
You are the main customer contact. You own the customer relationship for the life cycle of the contract and will supervise our Business Consultants on the day-to-day support of that engagement. The EM works with customers to ensure they get the most out of their Dynamic Signal experience. You’ll also partner with Sales to secure renewals and upsells. It is your job to understand the customer’s strategies and goals and work with them on how best to achieve maximum value from their program.
You and your Business Consultant will provide the following for customers:
- project management
- owning agendas for weekly/biweekly calls
- guidance on how to increase users
- platform training for users and managers
- understand customer business outcomes; developing key performance indicators (KPIs)
- creating best practices and “how-to” training guides
- partnering with our Professional Services team for implementation and launch planning
- technical troubleshooting
- routing inbound requests to the appropriate teams
- pulling and analyzing metrics
- content posting or user management.
Who Are You?
- The right person has a distinct passion for SaaS solutions driving value, adoption and growth of solutions
- You understand the marketing and internal communications technology landscape, understand the needs and mindsets of these stakeholders
- You are comfortable and professional with customers
- You are able to balance a wide range of accounts and tasks without letting items fall through the cracks
- You know which responsibilities to own and when to delegate
- You have strong written communication skills and can create materials and presentations