Location: Brampton, ON
Status: Permanent full-time
Internal posting expires on August 17 at 5 pm EST.
Accountable for supporting the development, implementation, maintenance and administration of Total Rewards programs. Specific accountabilities include compensation analysis, survey participation and administration of various compensation and pay programs.
- Support the annual salary administration process, including market/competitive analysis, cost projections, salary increase scenarios within budget
- Conduct, gather and analyze market survey data as well as research current trends
- Understand compensation issues, confirming appropriate market matches and complete submissions of various specialized and general industry surveys
- Conduct job analysis/evaluation and provide recommendations for job grading and salary levels
- Supporting regular audits of compensation data
- Support administration including tracking and reporting of various compensation programs
- Ensuring job descriptions and related tracking are kept up-to-date
- Prepare and provide various report and analysis on compensation and pay programs
- Participate in related initiatives/projects as required
- Comprehensive understanding of compensation programs, principles and practices
- Understanding of related legislative rules and regulations (e.g., Employment Standards, Pay Equity Legislation)
- Knowledge of payroll principles
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- CCP designation an asset
- 3+ years related experience in compensation
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft office products, especially MS-Excel
- Experience in using HRIS system and related technology
- Experience in conducting job evaluation, analyzing market data and administering annual compensation programs
- Analytical and problem solving with superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Strong organizational, process orientation and problem solving skills, including balancing multiple responsibilities, effectively meeting deadlines and handling high work volume
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
Social Process Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal), able to communicate effectively with all levels and build strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Being adaptable and able to work in a changing environment
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
· Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
· Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
· Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process