Customer Service Screener
Dynacare is currently searching for a Customer Service Screener to join our team in Chatham, Ontario. This is a 3 month contract position, working Monday to Friday. This position is ideal for a Summer Student.
- Responsible for Net check in, COVID 19 screening questions, text updater and checking for requisitions.
- Ensuring all visitors entering the LHSC follow proper precautionary measures and wear appropriate personal protective equipment when required.
- Ensuring effective, courteous and customer-centric communication with all internal and external clients.
- Completion of secondary-school level education.
- Ability to wear full Personal Protection Equipment provided by the company.
- Customer Service experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, professionally and politely in English
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer concerns in a non-threatening, friendly manner.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative, team-oriented working environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace, sometimes stressful environment.
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people's lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a "Top Employer" for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we're proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada's health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.