HR Business Partner
Based in Brampton and reporting into the Director, HRBP, this exciting contract role (up to 14 months) will partner with and support our Logistics and Supply Chain teams. This role will ensure that operational and strategic talent solutions are implemented in alignment with enterprise and business unit specific objectives and priorities.
BILINGUAL strongly preferred
• Provide business focused, strategic and operational HR advice and solutions to achieve Dynacare’s business strategies and objectives
• Build and maintain strong relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Act as a partner and trusted coach to leaders contributing strategic and operational HR solutions in the resolution of complex workplace and employee relations issues. Participate actively as a member of a client leadership team.
• Partner with legal counsel and other key stakeholders on the identification, escalation, risk mitigation and resolution of employee relations issues
• Advise in the selection and placement of internal and external talent to meet current and future business requirements
• Drive the talent agenda to build a sustainable pipeline through appropriate talent moves, retention tactics, development actions and external hires.
• Develop and deploy strategic change and organizational development initiatives to support business growth
• Facilitate effective workforce planning to identify the capacity and capability of the organization to deliver its objectives
• Champion the influence of culture to drive business success by deploying initiatives that include the reinforcement of Dynacare’s leadership and core competencies
• Oversee the performance and compensation annual cycle to include communication, training, consistency reviews, calibration sessions, and strategic use of compensation budget.
• Collaborate with HR subject matter experts and Centers of Excellence to develop solutions that address and positively contribute to business issues, challenges and employee engagement
• Deploy company-wide HR programs, projects and initiatives including but not limited to talent and performance management, engagement, recognition, learning and total rewards programs. Support clients with complete program management (development, planning, communication, roll-out).
• Provide consultation and coaching on HR issues for all employees
• Articulate and act on insights that support employee engagement including focus group and other forms of feedback
• Be accountable for ensuring employees understand and implement company policies and procedures
• Identify and deploy learning and development solutions for employees and leadership
• As a member of a broader national HR team, contribute thought leadership, best practices, ensure a broad consistent approach and support the team where needed
• Oversee annual compliance programs
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 7+ years progressive HR Business Partner experience
• Undergraduate degree in a related field
• CHRP or CHRL human resources designation considered an asset
• Previous experience working in a supply chain and/or logistics organization or team is an asset
• Experience initiating and driving objectives independently with client groups required
• Strong leadership ability, relationship development, influencing and persuasion skills at all levels of the organization
• Results oriented style with demonstrated success in leading and executing on significant projects including change management initiatives in a fast paced environment
• Proven success as a contributing member collaborating with a client leadership team
• Solid employee relations experience
• Demonstrated success with consulting, strategic and advisory skills
• Proven ability to develop and/or deploy employee engagement and positive employee relations solutions
• Sound analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills with an ability to understand broad Human Resource issues and resolve conflict situations
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to effectively deal with multiple stakeholders
• Experienced coach with solid understanding of leadership principles
• Strong analytical skills and superior ability to problem solve complex issues
• Experience interpreting and implementing workplace legislation to ensure organizational compliance