Program Manager - Customer Relations
- Responsible for leading the operational implementation of the CLM process for assigned accounts
- Pre-Contract Phase: Assesses operational feasibility to deliver on the SLA and its scope of work
- Set up Readiness Phase: Defines operational scope, schedule, milestones, tasks and resources required to set-upassigned accounts and liaises with customer’s implementation team to perform the set up
- Validation Phase: Determines if the testing phase is a ‘pass’ or ‘fail’
- ‘Go live’ Phase: Implements operational SLA requirements
- ‘Post Go Live’ Phase: Monitoring and Control – Ongoing, are internal processes working?
- Ensures all operational processes, systems, etc. are working and maintained to ensure optimal operational contract SLA requirements are fulfilled
- Conducts root cause investigation to resolve complex operational issues referred by Account Manager (AM)or Operations
- Maintains effective and regular communication with all internal stakeholders on all operational SLA related matters
- Is a participant in joint reviews
- Offboards clients operationally when Dynacare services are no longer required and conducts lessons learned
- Is consulted on various CLM phases as follows:
- Pre-Contract Phase: Template for proposal
- Validation Phase: Pass or Fail
- Post Go Live Phase: Ending of hyper-care
- Maintenance Phase: Joint Review and Benefits Realization Review
- Determines trends holistically and horizontally, across Operations
- Establishes, gathers and evaluates data, monitors, controls, measures and reports on Operations performance metrics, to all stakeholders, including BD
- Establishes initiatives for improvement of operations capability or processes, to ensure customer SLA needs are met or exceeded in future
- Develops, implements and conducts scheduled reviews of control mechanisms and processes to ensure risk mitigation, as well as compliance with Dynacare policies, standards, regulatory requirements and contractual obligations
- Performs operational capacity planning to meet future expectations
- Examines operations to ensure the future pipeline requirements of BD can be delivered
- Conducts supply planning to support BD’s demand planning process
- Facilitates the execution of capacity changes across Operations
- Collaborates to develop solid working relationships with staff in other operational areas, such as Labs, Procurement and Specimen Processing
- Works closely with Supply Chain’s procurement team to plan materials
- Assists in the development and execution of Operations’ strategic and operational goals to ensure an effective market position and organizational success
- All other duties as required
Knowledge and Experience:
- College diploma or University degree, preferably in Science or related discipline
- 3-5 years of industry related experience. (Note: For clinical trials, 3-5 years of related experience in clinical research is required)
- Deep understanding of Dynacare products & systems
- Sound experience in delivering customer focused solutions through effective implementation of programs
- Deep understanding of operations functions
- Strong customer focus – both internally and externally
- Understand and promote principles of quality management and continuous improvement
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Aptitude for technology solutions
- Subject matter expert in Set up and Off boarding of the CLM
- Strong organizational agility – understands the key players within Operations and BD and can partner to implement programs effectively
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and proactively within and across organizations
- Enterprise thinking – able to think outside the box and understand the big picture
- Strong project management and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Customer focus (internal and external)
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks and manage time accordingly
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Awareness of internal and external environmental factors impacting the work and organization
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.