Customer Care Representative
Dynacare is currently searching for a Bilingual Customer Care Representative to join our team in Ottawa, Ontario. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday from 12:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
This is a one year contract to cover a maternity leave.
Responsibilities: Consumer Portal Customer Service Responsibilities
- Receives and process calls and emails from external and internal customers in English/French
- Ensures effective and courteous communication with all internal and external clients
- Conducts written correspondence in a professional, polite and courteous manner
- Identifies and document incoming inquiries from external and internal customers
- Responds to customer inquiries and ensure prompt and effective resolution of requests
- Administers ticket system application end ensures integrity of user, log, and inventory data
- Maintains service level standards for response and resolution of calls and emails
- Liaises with all departments as appropriate to assist in effective resolution of inquiries
- Conducts outbound calls and emails to external and internal customers to report status on inquiries
- Performs data entry in order to update master files and correct requisition and patient demographic errors
- Processes documents including filing, faxing, scanning and document follow-up
- Works closely with Portal Product Manager on process and service level improvements
- Ensures safe work practices by adhering to Health and Safety rules and regulations
SKILLED KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Secondary school graduate plus 1 – 2 years of previous related experience required
- College diploma or university degree in a technical discipline an asset
- Proven knowledge of IT support best practices
- Bilingual in English and French
- Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level
- Demonstrated proficiency with website navigation and web-based tools
- Experience resolving end-user technical issues
- Experience with IT support best practices
- Call Centre experience an asset
- Working knowledge of AS400 Operating System an asset
- Knowledge of Omnitech an asset
- Knowledge of CISCO call centre platforms an asset
- Working knowledge of medical terminology an asset
Social Process Skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, professionally and politely in English (verbally and in writing)
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer concerns in a non-threatening, friendly manner
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative working environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace, sometimes stressful environment
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and prioritize in a results driven, time sensitive function
- Solid ability to utilize dispute or conflict resolution techniques to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to perform under pressure with competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Proven problem-solving skills
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.