Manager, Continuous Improvement
Dynare is looking for Manager -Continuous Improvement to join our team in Brampton ,Ontario.This is a Full time opportunity.
The Continuous Improvement is accountable for developing, implementing and managing continuous improvement plans for the organization aligned to strategic goals and initiates.This role will be responsible to lead the knowledge transfer initiatives, creating learning opportunities for employees and ensuring a culture of continuous improvement. He/She will lead a group of continuous improvement professionals in the organization and support initiatives nationally.
- Develop a 12-month strategy for continuous improvement.
- Training /Facilitating and knowledge transfer of the LSS program to employees nationally
- Kaizens/Coaching/Mentoring/Change management
- Design workshops
- Creating a governance of PMO-CI projects
- Implement Analytics Industry 4.0 to enhance learning and problem solving
- Incorporate DFSS for projects and programs
- Support new technology implementations
- Manage the Continuous Improvement budget, as approved
- 5 years’ experience as continuous Improvement Professional
- Advanced knowledge of quality management programs
- Six Sigma green belt certification or similar project-based, analytical problem-solving acumen and experience
- Understanding of project management and change management theory and processes.
- MS Office expertise (specifically Word and Excel) at an intermediate or advanced level
- Strong knowledge of LSS
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and report findings in comprehensive and executive summary style written reports
- Ability to verbally translate complex data into easily understood concepts
- Strong project management and change management skills.
- Ability to lead, influence and motivate cross-functionally
- Experience in team management and team building, providing proven ability to form, build and manage effective teams.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage in a frequently changing environment
Nice to have:
- Ability to work in a multi-functional team environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to do effective presentations to large and small groups.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and systematic thinking skills.
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients, and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
In addition, I exhibit the following behaviors everyday: Respects and values others, focuses on customers and builds positive working relations.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement, and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength, so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.