Analyst , System validation
Dynacare is currently looking for System Validation Analyst to join our Clinical Development and Quality Assurance team in Brampton, ON. This is a Full-time contract position.
Internal posting expires on November 16, 2022 at 5 pm EST.
The Information Systems Validation Analyst is responsible for the development and execution of Test Plans and Scripts to test end-to-end systems including analytical instruments, middleware, interfaces, and the laboratory information systems (LIS).
- Lead or assist in the information system validation of new assay methodologies, new products and services and new equipment utilized in the laboratory operations, specifically changes involving AS400, Omnitech V6 and V12, middleware (Instrument Manager, Myla, etc.), Lab Director, MedLab and result outputs (Dynacare Plus, EMR, eResults, OLIS, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders to ensure adequate user and QA validation of process/software occurs
- Work with managers and project teams to establish Information Systems Test Plans and Scripts to test end-to-end systems encompassing analytical instruments, middleware, interfaces, and the laboratory information systems (LIS)
- Execute Test scripts for various departments, projects, and systems
- Document test scripts according to change control SOPs
- Maintain a central knowledge base of Dynacare systems
- Train and support staff across the organization who are performing validations
- Actively participate in project reviews to identify opportunities to improve integration and validation processes
- Review systems annually to monitor performance
- Knowledge of laboratory operations, processes and continuous improvement methodologies
- Post-Secondary education preferred
- Capability of understanding the scientific and technical functions of the Operational departments
- Proficiency with IT systems such as the Laboratory Information System (LIS) to access and analyze key data and create various reports
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Capability to apply great attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage time and competing priorities
- Capability to apply interpersonal skills and techniques to interact effectively with others at all levels within Dynacare
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a concise, easily understood manner, both written and orally
- Initiate and communicate corrective actions, as required
- Escalate quality concerns such as test deviations, as appropriate
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.