Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist - OG
As we grow and diversify our business, we’re looking for a seasoned bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team on a one year contract. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team you will play a critical role attracting top talent while being and ambassador of our brand and values. This role is an opportunity for dynamic individuals that are people-oriented; possess excellent influencing skills and customer service combined with the ability to adapt to change and changing priorities.
- Post-secondary education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Bilingual French-English
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience with high volume hiring requirements
- Knowledge of recruitment related legislation and best practices
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration, customer service and influencing skills – a combination of warmth and competence
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills at intermediate to advanced level
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS) and social media tools
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and self-manage in a deadline oriented environment with frequent interruptions
- A proactive and positive approach combined with agility and the “can do” attitude
- Build strong relationships with the client base through understanding the different business streams and position requirements
- Provide support to managers regarding the hiring process and decisions as a subject matter expert
- Create job postings and ensure internal and external posting and distribution according to our service level agreements.
- Source talent utilizing the internal applicant tracking system (ATS), social media, external boards and consistent partnership with various educational institutions
- Support recruitment lifecycle in accordance with Service Level Agreements: screen, interview, assess candidates and manage the employment offer process in conjunction with the broader HR team
- Monitor the hiring process to assure conformity to recruitment policies, procedures and best practices and advise Managers of relevant legislation
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the human resources team to ensure successful on-boarding of the new hire
- Proactively understand business staffing levels and needs and manage local HR/talent measurements and highlight trends
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage local recruitment drives, career fairs and other attraction practices that support business needs
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process