We are currently searching for a Manager, Facilities to join our team in Brampton, ON. This is a Full Time permanent position.
The Manager, Facilities is accountable for developing, managing and executing the Facilities Strategic and Operational objectives while ensuring we deliver sustained operational excellence in the development and execution of functional Facility programs and practices.
- Establish, monitor, measure and report Facilities performance metrics; analyze and identify issues impacting operational performance and establish initiatives for continuous improvement
- Develop, implement and review control mechanisms and processes to ensure compliance to policies, standards, regulatory requirements and Dynacare requirements and to ensure mitigation of risks
- Ensure proactive customer service at the department level, including professional and personal assistance to all internal and external clients, answering inquiries, reviewing customer complaints and implementing corrective action as appropriate and interpreting departmental information as required
- Develop and nurture a culture of safety, quality, service, performance, innovation, and consistency
- Establish and enhance Dynacare Facilities profile in industry and community
- In conjunction with the Director, Laboratory Operations Support Services, approve implementation of new procedures, projects, installations or equipment, based on analysis and recommendations.
- College diploma/University degree in a related field or equivalent experience related to the position
- Knowledge of Facility Operations, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning Systems and Construction Best Practices
- Leadership skills - the ability to influence and foster a culture of teamwork and development
- Problem solving
- Understanding of Health & Safety Act and Regulations and waste management best practices
- Capability to understand the scientific and technical functioning of the Operational and Clinical Departments
- Capability to review, develop, implement and monitor Key Performance Indicators
- Capability to read and interpret blue prints and technical drawings
- Sound knowledge of VISIO, Microsoft Project, Excel
- Excellent Communications skills combined with a customer service approach
- Effective at conflict and change management
- Presentation skills and effective time management skills
- Ability to influence change management
Nice to have:
- Project Management
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement principles
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
In addition, I exhibit the following behaviours everyday: Respects and values others, focuses on customers and builds positive working relations.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.