Employee Experience Coordinator
The Employee Experience Coordinator will be accountable for providing a range of HR operational services including providing information and guidance to managers and employees on HR issues of basic to moderate complexity, as well as handling the day-to-day coordination, delivery and administration of various HR services and programs.
Dynacare is looking to hire an Employee Experience Coordinator. This is a 6 months contract role working full-time hours.
- Being the first point of contact for HR related inquiries from managers and employees, providing advice and direction as required
- Guide and advise managers and employees on general employee relations matters, escalating more complex situations as required
- Answer questions regarding various HR policies, programs and practices in areas such as pay/benefits, leaves of absence, learning and development, etc.
- Research and prepare responses for various HR issues
- Prepare and follow up on approved employment letters and onboarding documents
- Assist with matters such as HR metrics, HR systems troubleshooting and administration
- Coordinate various HR activities related to new employee onboarding, off-boarding activities, including facilitating of new hire orientation sessions
- Liaise with other stakeholders as required supporting the employee lifecycle
- Input and maintain employee data in HR Systems
- Ensure employee files and sign-off requirements are accurate and up-to-date
- Prepare and provide materials in support of employee programs
- Support administrative activities related to various HR initiatives
- Strong understanding of HR policies and program principles and practices
- Strong understanding of related legislative rules and regulations (e.g., Employment Standards)
- Experience working in a unionized environment is an asset
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
- Working towards an HR designation is an asset
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in HR service delivery
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, internet and HR systems
- Ability to clearly communicate information over the telephone and by e-mail
- Strong writing skills – ability to ensure consistency of documentation, with the ability to customize as required
Social Process Skills
- Strong coordination and planning skills, with superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Very strong organizational skills, including balancing multiple responsibilities, effectively meeting deadlines and handling high work volume
- Strong process orientation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal), able to communication effectively with all levels
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong learning orientation
- Being adaptable and able to work in a changing environment
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit with this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accomodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.