Customer Success Manager (BB)
Are you energized by your current opportunity?
- Do you get a chance to exercise your creativity and objection handling skills on a daily basis?
- Do you feel you are spending more time selling your ideas internally than you do with your customers?
Maybe it is time for a change…or at least to chat with us.
We create software that improves software. We need Customer Success Managers to maintain relationships with our current customers. These are global positions, and we are looking to fill these positions wherever the best candidates are.
If you are:
- Like to take risks
- Creative and like to learn
- Knowledgeable about software development tools technology
- Currently holding a relevant university or college degree
- A sales person with 2- 5 years of experience
…then you can probably handle the demands (and reap the rewards) of this role.
Speaking of the demands of the role, this is what you can expect in your day:
- Developing pipeline and future opportunities by prospecting over the telephone
- Delivering effective sales presentations and messaging via remote tools (such as WebEX).
- Closing software transactions over the telephone as well as in person and close sales, process orders, and prepare appropriate documentation.
- Expand customer base by identifying and selling to organizations that are not currently our customers.
- Basically, we want you to sell…while being a positive role model for others within the sales group and always looking for ways to improve and bring new ideas to the group
And if you can succeed at the above, this is what we can do for you…
- Competitive compensation package that rewards success
- Solid onboarding and training so that you can be selling quickly
- Provide a positive experience through working with an organization that values Integrity, Customer-centric, Humanity, Communication, Teamwork and Commitment.