Duncan Aviation is the largest, family-owned maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world providing complete nose-to-tail services for business aircraft. We value the individual experiences and diversity of our workforce and are proud to be a Veteran-Friendly Employer. Individuals of all backgrounds, nationalities, disability status, and military service are encouraged to apply.
Are you ready for an Experience. Unlike any other? Apply today!
Parts and Rotables Sales/Component Services Intern (Req ID 2021-520)
The Parts and Rotables Sales/Component Services Intern supports the Parts and Rotables Sales or Component Services team as directed. This position contacts prospects, customers, vendors and Duncan Aviation International Agents via phone or e-mail to promote all parts/rotables and component services, materials, rotables, consignments, OEM discounts, locations and repair capabilities; and updates CRM with customer names and aircraft owned and changes information as appropriate. In addition, the Intern performs in depth data analysis using Microsoft Access and Excel and works with the sales team to create and execute targeted marketing campaigns to exceed financial goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with promoting Parts and Rotables Sales or Component Services activities for aviation parts, repair and overhauls by providing sales support and initiating calls and/or emails to established or potential customers and Duncan Aviation International agents regarding their current and upcoming parts and/or service needs, as well as their opinion of our professionalism and commitment to customer service. Performs prospect and customer follow-ups.
- Reviews and updates customer information in our CRM as needed to ensure the accuracy and currency of our customer information. Identifies new aircraft operators and adds them to CRM.
- Compiles internal historical information for parts activity. Performs analysis of various data for the sales team using Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Generates marketing campaign lists from the CRM for targeting our market, growing market share and achieving financial objectives. Assists with creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotions, etc., distribution of marketing materials, fulfillment of marketing offers, and market analysis. Prepares and distributes marketing informational packets to customers and prospects. Participates in marketing campaigns as directed.
- Assists Consignment Manager with incoming consignments to include inventorying equipment, taking pictures, and adding information about the inventory.
- Performs other duties as required by management.
Job Specific Requirements
- Licenses/Certificates: N/A
- Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required
- Physical: Repetitive motion; tolerates sitting; proficient typing and data entry skills
- Environmental: N/A
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Education and Experience
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Currently a full-time student at a four-year college or university in Nebraska as junior or senior status; or currently a full-time student at a two-year college in Nebraska and successfully completed a minimum of one-half of the total credit hours required for an associate degree; or a resident of Nebraska, enrolled full-time in a four-year college or university in a state other than Nebraska, and achieved junior or senior status
- Proficiency with general computer use and use of Microsoft Software (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Bilingual in Portuguese or Spanish helpful
Duncan Aviation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled