Duncan Aviation is the largest, family-owned maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world providing complete nose-to-tail services for business aircraft. We value the individual experiences and diversity of our workforce and are proud to be a Veteran-Friendly Employer. Individuals of all backgrounds, nationalities, disability status, and military service are encouraged to apply.
Are you ready for an Experience. Unlike any other? Apply today!
FBO Customer Service Representative (Req ID 2021-545)
The FBO Customer Service Representative utilizes superior customer service skills as a company liaison to respond to inquiries and carry out requests from customers, vendors, team members and the general public. This position interacts with customers to create and foster long-term meaningful relationships; provides company switchboard and administrative support as needed; and monitors the company's security systems.
Essential Job Functions
1. Greets team members, customers, vendors, visitors and the general public and serves as company liaison in promoting a professional and positive company image per Duncan Aviation customer service standards. Initiates dialogue with our guests to understand and exceed their needs (i.e. creating itineraries and arranging customer travel accommodations such as hotel, rental car, catering, restaurants, etc.). Promotes FBO services and fuel supplier programs. Develops and maintains relationships with contacts at local hotels, rental car companies, catering providers, etc.
2. Informs customers, prepares invoices and bills or receives payment for various company services (i.e. fuel/oil sales, hangar rentals, minor maintenance work, parts, etc.). Sorts, checks and verifies all invoices, created on respective shift, to ensure accuracy of invoices. Coordinates with Line Service team to ensure accuracy of fuel inventory and sales. Provides administrative support for the company, as requested, (i.e. sorting and organizing filing materials, collating and inserting materials for bulk mailings, relaying company announcements, creating spreadsheets, updating Customer Database, etc.).
3. Assists Accounting department by accurately balancing cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift, and notifying supervisor of any discrepancies, dispersing cash and credit cards, handling expense reports, etc.
4. Provides company switchboard and administrative support and responds and/or directs radio, UNICOM, etc. to appropriate company team members via routing calls, the company's paging system, radios, monitoring flight-tracking system and announcing arriving customers, etc. Provides transportation for customers as necessary.
5. Monitors the company security systems including receiving security-related paperwork and creating security access rights, responding to security/fire alarms and troubles, monitor vehicles and team members entering through secured gates and doors, issuing keys, etc.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Job Specific Requirements
- Licenses/Certificates: Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required
- Physical: Read small print; repetitive motion; tolerates standing, bending, stooping and sitting; proficient typing and data entry skills
- Environmental: Tolerates working in noisy environments
- Work Schedule: Must be available for all shifts
Education and Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Minimum one year customer service experience including direct customer contact and multi-line phone experience required
- Proficiency with general computer usage, and basic knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Project, etc.) required
Duncan Aviation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled