Duncan Aviation is the largest, family-owned maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world providing complete nose-to-tail services for business aircraft. We value the individual experiences and diversity of our workforce and are proud to be a Veteran-Friendly Employer. Individuals of all backgrounds, nationalities, disability status, and military service are encouraged to apply.
Are you ready for an Experience. Unlike any other? Apply today!
Sales Representative I - Parts/Rotables (Req ID 2021-444)
The Sales Representative I - Parts/Rotables is responsible for individually generating invoice sales in excess of $120,000 (night team member is $120,000 as well) in gross profit annually. This position assists customers in developing the appropriate work scope and works with other team members to ensure successful completion of the work scope to the customer’s expectation. In addition, the Sales Rep I establishes and follows best practices, applicable guidelines, and federal policies and procedures, such as FAA Parts 3 and 21, when selling and completing projects; reviews item approvals for accuracy and applicability; nurtures and maintains customer relationships; updates the Customer Data Base (CDB); and participates in completing department goals established in strategic plans and overall Company’s objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Generates accurate proposals from quote requests and maintain proposal records, creates Requests for Quotes (RFQ’s) as needed, provides timely follow up with customers, closes sales and brokers materials to achieve financial objectives identified in the annual budgets. Supports others service sales team members with their sales efforts to foster “team selling”. Consistently maintains high close ratio. Able to operate autonomously, if required, when quoting, buying or selling aviation equipment.
- Records accurate “fast” quotes and work directly with support team members (i.e. rotable managers, technical representatives, etc.) to ensure successful completion of the customer’s expectations.
- Promotes Duncan Aviation services at every opportunity, including attending conventions and tradeshows, customer visits, intelli-conferences, preparing newsletter and tele-fax articles, etc.
- Participates in aircraft make and model teams, and develops and supports marketing with developing marketing campaigns for PCS. Updates Customer Data Base (CDB) with customer information.
- Promotes and sells avionics and accessory component repair and overhaul services.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Job Specific Requirements
- Licenses/Certificates: N/A
- Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required; multiple night and short notice travel *Night team works primarily remotely*
- Physical: Repetitive motion; tolerates sitting; proficient typing and data entry skills
- Environmental: N/A
- Work Schedule: Sunday through Wednesday, 7:00PM to 7:00AM
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Aviation or related field or equivalent required
- Three years aviation sales or business experience preferred
- Proficiency with general computer use and use of Microsoft Software (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Bilingual in Portuguese or Spanish helpful
Duncan Aviation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled