Duncan Aviation is the largest, family-owned maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world providing complete nose-to-tail services for business aircraft. We value the individual experiences and diversity of our workforce and are proud to be a Veteran-Friendly Employer. Individuals of all backgrounds, nationalities, disability status, and military service are encouraged to apply.
Are you ready for an Experience. Unlike any other? Apply today!
GSE Specialist (Req ID 2021-500)
The GSE Specialist performs pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and general maintenance repair and/or service on large ground equipment and tools for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. Maintains GSE & tool inventory Requisitions shop supplies, tooling, and equipment. Maintains and updates calibration schedule and records for GSE and company shop personnel tools and equipment. Cleans, inspects, and repairs tools and equipment.
Essential Job Functions
1. Performs pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and general maintenance repair and/or service on large ground equipment and tools according to the established preventative maintenance schedule. Performs unscheduled maintenance and repairs as necessary.
2. Monitors location of shop and speciality tools and GSE, checks in and out, ships and tracks necessary tools for road trip requirements, and returns GSE and tools to inventory.
3. Obtains information and quotes for GSE, tools and shop equipment and requisitions new GSE tools and supplies, as requested by management. Recommends replacement and new tooling to production managers. Obtains information and various quotes from suppliers. Assists in maintaining supplies and keeping bench-stock area at adequate levels.
4. Maintains and updates calibration schedules and records for company shop equipment, tools and team members' tools.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Job Specific Requirements
- Licenses/Certificates: Forklift Certification; Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required
- Physical: Regularly lifts up to 50lbs., occasionally up to 100 lbs.; tolerates standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, climbing and sitting
- Environmental: Tolerates working in extreme temperatures and noisy environments
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Education and Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Two years pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and/or general maintenance work required
Duncan Aviation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled