Duncan Aviation is the largest, family-owned maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world providing complete nose-to-tail services for business aircraft. We value the individual experiences and diversity of our workforce and are proud to be a Veteran-Friendly Employer. Individuals of all backgrounds, nationalities, disability status, and military service are encouraged to apply.
Are you ready for an Experience. Unlike any other? Apply today!
Software Development Project Manager (Req ID 2021-485)
- assist the group in establishing future vision and strategies for all assigned software products,
- capture product requirements, determine time estimates and establish project milestones and timelines, and
- deliver the final product and provide training and continued support for all end users.
Essential Job Functions
1. Establishes project milestones and timelines, maintains knowledge of current project status, allocates and manages resources, meets with users regularly to discuss project status and details, and regularly informs IT management. Leads functional and technical design team meetings and team activities involving project design and project management for assigned projects. Performs technical database design. Mentors assigned team members and evaluates project performance. Prepares documentation and technical specifications as directed.
2. Develops, assists in the development, and performs analysis of new programs and prepares technical documentation in accordance with detailed specifications provided as assigned. Prepares accurate estimates of development time and associated costs.
3. Maintains, modifies and performs analysis on existing computer applications in accordance with detailed specifications as assigned. Prepares accurate estimates of development time and associated costs.
4. Provides timely support to Help Desk in responding and resolving user issues.
5. Installs, reviews, tests and trains on new and existing computer applications to ensure accuracy, functionality and meeting of customer expectations.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in Computer Programming Technology or equivalent required
- Minimum eight years computer application development and analysis experience required
- Previous IS project management experience preferred
- Proficiency with a variety of PC Hardware
Job Specific Requirements
- Licenses/Certificates: N/A
- Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required
- Physical: Routinely lifts up to 50 lbs.; reads small print; repetitive motion; tolerates standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching and sitting
- Environmental: N/A
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Flexible work schedule including Work From Home options.
- Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) available on day one.
- Begin contributing to a 401(k) within your first 45 days (ps - we have an Employer Match too!)
- In-House Training opportunities and Tuition Assistance is available to further your education.