Duncan Aviation is the largest, family-owned maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world providing complete nose-to-tail services for business aircraft. We value the individual experiences and diversity of our workforce and are proud to be a Veteran-Friendly Employer. Individuals of all backgrounds, nationalities, disability status, and military service are encouraged to apply.
Are you ready for an Experience. Unlike any other? Apply today!
Avionics Electronics Bench Technician Assistant (Req ID 2021-553)
With supervision, the Avionics Electronics Bench Technician Assistant supports components technicians with replacing electronic and mechanical parts in the repair or overhaul of components, and installs Service Bulletins and modifications in accordance with the manufacturer's documentation, Component Maintenance Manual and Duncan approved procedures. In addition, this position completes accurate and timely documentation.
Essential Job Functions
1. With supervision, replaces electronic and mechanical piece parts, specified by technicians, in the repair or overhaul of components.
2. Installs Service Bulletins and modifications, specified by technicians, according to manufacturer's instructions, Component Maintenance Manual and Duncan approved procedures.
3. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Job Specific Requirements
- Licenses/Certificates: N/A
- Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required
- Physical: Routinely lifts 10 lbs., occasionally 50 lbs.; identifies colors; tolerates standing and sitting; reads small print; tolerates products and materials associated with component maintenance
- Environmental: Tolerates working in a noisy environment
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 4:00PM-9:00PM
Education and Experience
- Electronics experience or enrollment in electronics program required
Duncan Aviation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled