Duncan Aviation is the largest, family-owned maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world providing complete nose-to-tail services for business aircraft. We value the individual experiences and diversity of our workforce and are proud to be a Veteran-Friendly Employer. Individuals of all backgrounds, nationalities, disability status, and military service are encouraged to apply.
Are you ready for an Experience. Unlike any other? Apply today!
Server Software Developer (Req ID 2021-400)
Join our growing team of IT Professionals! Duncan Aviation is hiring for a Server Software Developer. As a Server Software Developer, you will work with a team to build and enhance applications related to our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Parts Sales applications.
On-the-job training in this position is available for all levels of Program Developers!
Essential Job Functions
1. Develops, assists in the development and performs analysis of new programs and prepares technical documentation in accordance with detailed specifications provided as assigned. Prepares accurate estimates of development time and associated costs.
2. Maintains, modifies and performs analysis on existing computer applications in accordance with detailed specifications as assigned. Prepares accurate estimates of development time and associated costs.
3. Leads functional and technical design team meetings and team activities involving project design and project management for medium sized projects, as assigned. Performs technical database design.
4. Provides timely support to Help Desk in responding and resolving user issues.
5. Installs, reviews, tests, and trains on new and existing computer applications to ensure accuracy, functionality, and meeting of customer expectations.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned by management
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in Computer Programming Technology or equivalent required
- Previous computer application development experience required
- Proficiency with a variety of PC and Network Hardware, MS Server, and a variety of software
Job Specific Requirements
- Licenses/Certificates: Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required
- Physical: Reads small print; repetitive motion; tolerates standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching and sitting
- Environmental: N/A
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
What's In It For You?
- Flexible work schedule including Work From Home options.
- Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) available on day one.
- Begin contributing to a 401(k) within your first 45 days (ps - we have an Employer Match too!)
- In-House Training opportunities and Tuition Assistance is available to further your education.
Duncan Aviation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled