Role and Activity
- Induction: To provide training for all new hires in order to enable them to become familiar with their new work environment and the people working around them. You are expected to facilitate the relevant usage of other department’s expertise in the staff induction.
- Training & development: Deliver machinery and operators training.
- Administration: Full implementation of trackers for training activity and evaluation.
- Exams & Tests: Conducting Exams at the end of each training sessions.
- Promote: The Froneri culture of employees being owners rather than just employees.
- Attendance: At the operations daily review meeting to discuss activities, results, and other matters
- Debrief: Within the team on matters discussed at daily review meeting
- Recruitment: Working with members of the management team to obtain contacts of people interested in joining the business.
- Staffing: Manages Temporary Employee Requests, onboarding dates & training
- Other duties as assigned
- Develop, deliver, evaluate, and action the staff induction program, which utilizes support from Health & Safety, Technical & HR functions for all new hires.
- Employee turnover
- Exam results trending positively
- Conduct one on one interviews with all employees noting their qualifications
- Identify employee skills / needs and development required
- Develops, coordinates, schedules, and maintains all training courses and programs
- Keeping all machinery operations manuals in a safe and organized way
- Shop floor follow up with recruited team making sure you build a good and close relationship with them
Levels of responsibility
- Training plans and needs analysis are relevant and up to date
- All employees receive effective induction plans and welcome information
- Building relationship with the new recruits
- Being the focal points for new people until they are fully settled
- Performance – Prioritize and orders activities, overcoming obstacles to get results and meet objectives and deadlines.
- Hands on approach. – Identifies and researches appropriate sources for relevant information in order to answers questions and provide accurate advice.
- Zero compromise on Quality and excellence. – Looks for ways to improve services, sharing ideas for improvement with colleagues and managers and being actively involved in implementing agreed changes.
- Entrepreneurial – Provides accurate impartial advice maintaining confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Continually striving to increase knowledge of processes and products - Understand all tasks, processes and activities undertaken by the team.
- Teamwork – Establishes and maintains constructive and mutually supportive relationships with colleagues and other key stakeholders. Commitment and enthusiasm to working together to achieve better outcomes.
- Accountability – Takes pride in and accepts accountability for the accuracy of their work, decisions made, and advice given. Applies attention to detail and achieves high levels of accuracy.
- Consumer & Customer Focused – Promoting the principles of customers paying our wages.
- Know Your People – Spend time getting to know your people, their skills, interests, knowledge, etc.