Inventory Control Coordinator supports multiple sites or functions with ensuring inventory accuracy at supported warehouses/co-manufacturers and acts as the primary Dreyers contact to these locations. Always work to achieve supply chain efficiency and cost targets while maintaining the highest levels of quality, safety & sanitation. This requires working in collaboration with cross-functional internal and external teams to resolve issues and identify process improvements. You will work in a dynamic environment where continuous improvement is celebrated. Strong, fact-based communication skills, team focus, and passion for results with minimal supervision are necessary to be successful in this role. This will be achieved through having the knowledge and understanding of expectations, consistent adherence to standards and attention to detail.
Role and Activity
- Acts as key IC contact for issues related to all locations, to include but not limited to:
- Problem solving: System, Processes, Training
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings as needed.
- Ensure Compliance with company owned and 3rd party sites and ensures Dreyers reporting requirements are maintained per agreements.
- Systems Interactions (JDE: Business Objects: MES: Warehouse management system
- Resolve EDI errors timely,
- Resolve Disputes: over, short and damage processing.
- Work to proactively minimize inventory variance.
- Have a basic understanding of business rationale knowing the “WHY”, not just the HOW.
- Ensure all inventory moves meet acceptable QA and inventory movement standards.
- Ensure you walk the talk always using the looking eyes, attend to the issues as and when they happen.
- Report immediately any unsafe behavior, equipment, or condition. Report property or equipment damage immediately
- Promote the Froneri culture of employees being owners rather than just employees.
- Willingness to perform other job function as needed per shift prescribed by supervisor.
- Following the principle of “will I do this to my home?”
- Other duties and expectations as assigned.
- Reducing trends of OS & D claims to industry benchmark standards
- Daily, weekly, monthly movement and selection targets are fully met.
- Effective collaboration with the team and other shifts
- Reduction in accidents, first aids, equipment damage, property damage and incidents on a YOY basis
Levels of responsibility
- Quality and inventory standards
- Completion of the required performance standards
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Health and Safety
- Impeccable QA and Load standards always
- Keep workspace clean and organized.
- Performance – Open to change and will always look for better, simpler and more effective ways of operating.
- Zero compromise on Quality and excellence. – Hygiene, Process, Labor resource and Waste.
- Continually striving to increase knowledge of the processes and products - Understand all tasks, processes, and activities as an expert in your area.
- Teamwork – Commitment and enthusiasm to working together to achieve better outcomes.
- Accuracy - Attention to details.
- Urgency - Always ready to respond.
- Know Your People – Spend time getting to know your team, their skills, interests, knowledge, etc.