Senior Player Experience Agent (Temporary - 3 months)
We’re all in at DoubleDown. Are you?
As the Senior Player Experience Agent, you will support the team and serve as the point of contact between the client facing and technology teams. If you have experience with Tier 2 escalation issues all while providing the ongoing daily support of Tier 1 team members, there’s no doubt you will be successful in this role. We have players on our game around the clock, so we need to ensure they are able to reach one of our Agents at any given time. In this role, you will need to be flexible with working Fridays – Mondays.
Be a high roller at DoubleDown
We're DoubleDown Interactive, a talented team of approximately 150 Software Engineers, Game Designers, Artists, Producers, Marketers, Analytical Experts, and more. Located in Seattle’s International District, we create fun, authentic casino-style entertainment via free-to-play social and mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. As a leader in the social casino space, we continue to revolutionize through constant innovation. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we move quickly to deliver exciting online game experiences to casino enthusiasts and social gamers alike!
What you should bring to the table
- 2+ years’ experience with a mix of customer and technical support in the web domain utilizing structured tools and methodology
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work with remote team members in various geographic locations
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with multiple teams and multiple levels of management
Placing your best bet - the responsibilities
- Responsible for tech-related escalated customer support inquiries
- Document, investigate, triage, and report to technical team system bugs and issues through Jira
- Update knowledgebase/documentation in Confluence
- Work closely with business team members to support pilot programs and initiatives by organization
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and system improvements for internal team members as well as customers
- Work closely with product team members to improve systems and make enhancements to our products for our customers
Hitting the jackpot
On our Customer Experience team, you will have a unique opportunity to learn about our games, use a wide variety of tools, and hone your customer service skills! We are researchers, educators, troubleshooters, and problem solvers who are involved in every aspect of the business. As the first line of contact for the Player, we represent the company and the games; as the direct conduit between the Player and the company, we advocate for the Player experience and give a voice to their concerns. You will be empowered to turn negatives into positives as you seek the best solution for our customers, both internal and external.
Cashing in on the comps
- Getting to the office is a breeze with one of our two company-sponsored transportation options:
- ORCA pass, renewed annually
- $100 monthly transportation credit
- Stow your ride safely in the secured parking garage or bike locker available onsite.
- It’s a gaming company, so take a gaming break and get to know your coworkers with a little competitive fun! Square off over ping pong, foosball, or pinball in our arcade. You’ll find plenty of takers for a tabletop gaming session, too!
- Stay in tip-top shape by taking advantage of our onsite fitness center. Just head down to the first floor of our building, and you’ll have access to state of the art equipment, lockers, and showers.
- Need to relax? Get a massage or enjoy a yoga session right here in the studio! After all, who wants to work without a massage?
- Enjoy occasional afternoons off for private viewings of first-run movies and team outings to see the Mariners play.
- Hungry? Head to one of our two kitchens fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- You’ll never want to take the day off on Wednesdays, when we even provide a gourmet breakfast.
- Want to go out to lunch sometimes, too? Our International District location is perfectly situated near a variety of excellent restaurants.
Looking for another reason we're the best place in Seattle to work? We're committed to our role as an Equal Opportunity Employer – we embrace a diverse mix of voices and create a positive environment where everyone belongs. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. DoubleDown is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need help completing your application, let us know! Email us at Careers@DoubleDown.com and one of our awesome HR team members will get you everything you need. We look forward to meeting you soon!
To be considered, you must be at least 18 years of age with the ability to successfully pass a security criminal background investigation.
DoubleDown partners with E-Verify, an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.