User Acquisition Specialist (Mobile - Associate to Intermediate)
Want to be part of something new and exciting?
Looking for a mobile marketing role that combines campaign management, data analytics, and creative collaboration? Join our team and use your Media Buying skills to acquire and retain profitable players through various mobile ad platforms (including Facebook, Adwords, Apple and ad networks). Work closely with the creative, data science and product marketing departments to explore new opportunities and develop highly effective campaigns. In this role you will manage, grow, and optimize global user acquisition for DoubleDown’s portfolio of apps.
We are open to a range of experience and skills. If you got what it takes, let’s chat!
Salary Range for this position is as follows:
- Associate User Acquisition Specialist
- Starting Salary Range: $65,000 - $84,000 with short term incentives
- Full Salary Range: $65,000 – $103,000 with short term incentives
- User Acquisition Specialist
- Starting Salary Range: $77,000 - $101,000 with short term incentives
- Full Salary Range: $77,000 – $124,000 with short term incentives
Be a key player in building new worlds and experiences at DoubleDown!
Our Seattle studio is the hub for all things creative – think Game Designers, Artists, Marketers, and more! Located in Seattle’s International District, we are exploring beyond social casino and focusing on creating multiple, all-new casual and mid-core franchises – expanding to create experiences in fun new worlds, developing characters, stories & gameplay! As a leader in the social casino space, we are excited to continue revolutionizing mobile games through constant innovation. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we move quickly to deliver exciting game experiences to all sorts of gamers.
Your XP, Badges and Skill Tree
Associate User Acquisition Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related technical degree or the equivalent work experience
- 0 – 1 year of digital marketing experience
- Knowledgeable or experience in digital media buying and/or planning, including:
- Major mobile ad platforms (Facebook, Adwords etc)
- Experience or knowledge of CPI, CPA buying
- Experience conducting analysis on acquisition and retention to deliver against KPI’s
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to learn and understand creative development
- Strong ability to move quickly and adapt within a direct response business model
- Demonstrated quantitative skills and comfort with marketing analytics
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Proficient with Excel, pivot tables and Power Point
User Acquisition Specialist
All of the above skills plus:
- 1 – 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Knowledgeable in mobile user acquisition and retention analysis at scale, preferably with free to-play games
- Knowledge of 3rd party mobile attribution
- Experience managing A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests
- Develop, implement, and manage user acquisition campaigns on iOS and Android
- Track, report and analyze mobile metrics, applying learnings to scale campaigns and develop new media strategies
- Establish collaborative relationships with media partners to launch and test campaigns, expand reach, and meet KPIs
- Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and ROI
- Actively contribute to the evolution of team processes and workflow
- Continue adding skills to your toolkit, including keeping connected to developments in UA and marketing
- Be willing to learn and contribute to the success of the team, partners and company
- Be curious. Be innovative. Be collaborative.
In this role, you will be the expert in User Acquisition (UA) within the mobile app media space! You will create and manage partnerships with key platforms to develop and drive media strategies, onboard new channels and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns. You will manage a 6-figure monthly budget with opportunities to work with new games and new partners. You will be a part of a collaborative user acquisition, retention and ASO department that values and rewards both team and individual success!
Rewards and Perks
Since our studio transitioned to a hybrid work environment (1 collaboration day per week in the office) the cool things we do for employees have slightly changed. Here is a glance at some of the fun things we do as a studio!
- Hungry? Throughout the year, anticipate snack boxes courtesy of SnackMagic!
- Does your home “office” need some comfort? Those who are local to Seattle can take advantage of our office chair lending program!
- Still not comfortable? Schedule a virtual visit from our team of ergonomics assessment professionals.
- Want to see your coworker's faces more than once a week? We also do virtual company events! Here is a snapshot of things we have done this past year:
- Pride Bingo
- Wine Tasting & Trivia
- Painting Class
- Virtual Candle Making
- Giving back to the community is just as important as giving to our employees. We have sponsored a company match for various organizations throughout the year.
- As if all of this isn't cool enough, you'll love our benefit package.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, maternity/paternity leave, group life insurance & AD&D, disability protection (short- and long-term), a 401(k) employer match and both traditional and Roth plans.
- Not sure where to start with benefits? Health Advocate is here to help navigate benefits with you, like finding a doctor or help answering any medical related questions 24/7!
- Every team member receives 15 days of vacation, 56 hours of sick time, 2 personal floating holidays, and 12 paid company holidays per year, prorated based on hire date.
- With everything that’s going on in the world right now, we’ve got your back!
- Between our 4 Employee Assistance Programs, and our medical provider, you can access up to 12 free counseling visits annually.
- And finally, to give you peace of mind, InfoArmor provides around the clock identity theft protection.
- Combine all of this with our amazing work/life balance and you have the dream job!
Looking for another reason we're the best place in Seattle to work? We're committed to our role as an Equal Opportunity Employer – we embrace a diverse mix of voices and create a positive environment where everyone belongs. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. DoubleDown is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need help completing your application, let us know! Email us at [email protected] and one of our awesome HR team members will get you everything you need. We look forward to meeting you soon!
To learn about us, please visit us here and watch us here!
To be considered, you must be at least 18 years of age with the ability to successfully pass a security criminal background investigation. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship as DoubleDown does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
*How we're handling COVID-19*
We are still hiring, so we’ve adapted our process to keep people safe. All positions at DoubleDown are subject to interviewing & onboarding virtually/remotely. We currently work in a hybrid environment based out of our Seattle, WA studio, where teams are expected to collaborate in the office for a minimum of 1 day per week. In person collaboration is an important part of making awesome gaming experiences and we look forward to working together both virtually and in person!