Senior Growth Marketing Manager (Paid, UA, Mobile - Seattle/Remote US)
Want to be part of something new and exciting?
Looking for an acquisition marketing role that combines data analytics, account management and collaboration? Join our team and use your Media Buying or SEM skills to connect the right player with the right ad at the right time. Manage a portfolio of games and partners in the dynamic mobile app market. Work closely with the creative, data science and product marketing departments to explore new opportunities to develop highly effective campaigns. As a senior team member, you will use your expertise to help mentor junior media buyers and achieve ROI goals.
Be a key player in building new worlds and experiences at DoubleDown!
Our Seattle studio is the hub for all things creative – think Game Designers, Artists, Marketers, and more! Located in Seattle’s International District, we are exploring beyond social casino and focusing on creating multiple, all-new casual and mid-core franchises – expanding to create experiences in fun new worlds, developing characters, stories & gameplay! As a leader in the social casino space, we are excited to continue revolutionizing mobile games through constant innovation. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we move quickly to deliver exciting game experiences to all sorts of gamers.
Your XP, Badges & Skill Tree
- Subject Matter Expertise: You have either a deep experience in media buying for mobile apps or a SEM (Google/Bing/Apple) on either desktop or mobile apps. Experience with Free-to-Play games a plus.
- Accountability: You are responsible for growing ROI for a portfolio of apps, managing the budget, reporting and campaigns.
- Metric driven. You’re comfortable performing campaign analysis, reporting results and discovering trends.
- Team player: You thrive in an environment where each person collaborates to achieve company goals but take ownership of individual results. You work and play well with other team members.
- Motivation: You enjoy making a measurable impact on your team and the company. You are a self-starter who can work with limited oversite who takes ownership of your channels and campaigns.
- Execution-oriented: You aggressively prioritize action for delivering consistently against KPIs.
- Innovative: You are not satisfied with the status-quo but always strive to learn and improve. You thrive on challenges and look for ways to capitalize on market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or the equivalent work experience.
- Building and managing paid user acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, including AdWords, Apple Search, Social Media, and Ad Networks.
- Conduct thorough and deep analysis to optimize mobile marketing campaigns to acquire and engaged users at large scale.
- Leverage 3rd party mobile attribution and analytics to measure, evaluate, optimize and develop media strategies.
- Educate and share digital ad buying intel with team members to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimizations.
- Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and ROI.
- Work cross-functionally with Creative, Product, and Analytics to ensure that we deliver well-executed acquisition campaigns, strong user engagement, and excellent tracking.
- Implement, analyze, optimize, and report on the successes and challenges of marketing campaigns.
- Actively contribute to the evolution of team processes and workflow.
In this role, you will be the expert in User Acquisition (UA) within the mobile app media space! You will create and manage partnerships with key platforms to develop and drive media strategies, onboard new channels and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns. You will manage a 6-figure monthly budget with opportunities to work with new games and new partners. You will be a part of a collaborative user acquisition, retention and ASO department that values and rewards both team and individual success!
Rewards and Perks
Due to our entire studio working remote, the cool things we do for employees have slightly changed. Here is a glance of fun things we have done as a studio during this time!
- Take a break and participate in our bi-weekly (sometimes themed) trivia session!
- Stay zen throughout the week by taking advantage of one or more of our virtual yoga classes.
- Hungry? Anticipate monthly snack boxes courtesy of Garten!
- Need some caffeine? We’ve got you covered too! Fun themed coffee boxes get sent straight to your door, enough to last a couple months.
- Does your home “office” need some comfort? Take advantage of our office chair lending program!
- Still not comfortable? Schedule a virtual visit from our team of ergonomics assessment professionals.
- Miss seeing your coworkers faces? We also do virtual company events! Here is a snapshot of things we have done this past year:
- Pride Bingo
- Wine Tasting & Trivia
- Escape Room Extravaganza
- Painting Class
- Virtual Murder Mystery
- Virtual Candle Making
- Story Time with Santa
- Still hungry? Depending on the month, you’ll get carefully curated goodie boxes, to feed you and your family!
- Giving back to the community is just as important as giving to our employees. We have sponsored a company match for Juneteenth, hosted a virtual bike challenge benefiting the Boys & Girls Club of King County and partnered once again with NBCF, and other local organizations.
- As if all of this isn't cool enough, you'll love our benefit package.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, maternity/paternity leave, disability protection (short- and long-term) and a 401(k) employer match and both traditional and Roth plans.
- Not sure where to start with benefits? Health Advocate is here to help navigate benefits with you, like finding a doctor or help answer any medical related questions 24/7!
- Every team member receives 15 days of vacation, 56 hours of sick time, 2 personal floating holidays, and 11 paid calendar holidays per year.
- With everything that’s going on in the world right now, we’ve got your back!
- Between our Employee Assistance Program and our medical provider, you have up to 8 free counseling visits annually.
- Our Simply Engaged and Rally Wellness Programs provide at home workouts, wellness resources and healthy recipes. Need more motivation? They also reward your healthy habits with gift cards!
- And finally, to give you peace of mind, InfoArmor provides around the clock identity theft protection.
- Combine all of this with our amazing work/life balance and company-matched retirement options, and you have the dream job!
Looking for another reason we're the best place in Seattle to work? We're committed to our role as an Equal Opportunity Employer – we embrace a diverse mix of voices and create a positive environment where everyone belongs. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. DoubleDown is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need help completing your application, let us know! Email us at [email protected] and one of our awesome HR team members will get you everything you need. We look forward to meeting you soon!
To be considered, you must be at least 18 years of age with the ability to successfully pass a security criminal background investigation. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship as DoubleDown does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
DoubleDown partners with E-Verify, an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
*How we're handling COVID-19*
We are still hiring, so we’ve adapted our process to keep people safe. All positions at DoubleDown are subject to interviewing & onboarding virtually/remotely. These positions will begin as Work From Home, however with COVID restrictions slowly lifting, we will start to slowly transition into a hybrid environment based out of our Seattle, WA studio. In person collaboration is an important part of making awesome gaming experiences so when it is safe, we look forward to working together both virtually and in person!