The MIS Executive supports Senior Management, Operation and Finance team in Data Warehousing, Day to Day operations reporting, decision making and providing base for operational and finance review, management dashboard etc .
Direct Responsibility is to timely delivery of various reports/ Management dashboard. Following are the desired requirement for the same
- Day to day operational reporting
- Updating Management dashboard and Providing valuable insights
- Reporting Employee /Resource Planning (Forecast and actual roster management)
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Financials analytics (Revenue , Costing and Variance analysis)
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed - Prepare monthly financial management reports including financial statement summaries and financial and operating KPIs
- Assist with internal, external audits
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and work on special projects
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and high volume administrative role within the entertainment industry, ideally with some analytical responsibilities - Previous Production Experience (television or film) preferred. - Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (Must)
- Knowledge of any industry specific accounting or scheduling programs a plus
- Must be excellent and proficient with PC and Microsoft Office software is mandatory, including PowerPoint
- Candidates must be motivated, extremely organized and detail oriented, have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality for highly sensitive materials and details is key
- Strong follow through and able to anticipate issues before they arise
- Ability to multitask and juggle many competing priorities efficiently
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.