PLEASE NOTE: We are accepting speculative applications only.
We do not currently have openings available for the position of Layout TD but we are accepting speculative applications. If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please submit an application. We will keep your details on our database and contact you when a position becomes available, should you have the required skills and experience which match this position.
Part of your role will be posting on and composing digital assets for the rest of the pipeline to use. You’ll be responsible for maintaining shot continuity across sequences while also modeling set geometry used during the matchmove process.
- 3+ years of industry experience within a feature film environment.
- Experience in sequence and shot composition.
- Good working knowledge of cinematography in a virtual environment.
- Excellent understanding of practical cameras and camera techniques.
- Experience with previs animation and cameras.
- Thorough understanding of post-production pipelines.
- Broad 3D generalist experience, comfortable with matchmove, asset build, and lighting.
- Good working knowledge of Maya.
- Good creative and technical problem-solving skills.
- Pro-active and good at problem-solving.
- Very meticulous and accurate.
- Able to work under pressure on a potentially short turn around times.
- Able to take direction and feedback well from a supervisor.
- Organized and able to create tidy scenes for use in the rest of the pipeline.
- Team-oriented and have great communication skills.
- Highly motivated.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.