Part of your role will be posting on and composing digital assets for the rest of the pipeline to use. You’ll be responsible for maintaining shot continuity across sequences while also modeling set geometry used during the matchmove process.
- 3+ years of industry experience within a feature film environment.
- Experience in sequence and shot composition.
- Good working knowledge of cinematography in a virtual environment.
- Excellent understanding of practical cameras and camera techniques.
- Experience with previs animation and cameras.
- Thorough understanding of post-production pipelines.
- Broad 3D generalist experience, comfortable with matchmove, asset build, and lighting.
- Good working knowledge of Maya.
- Good creative and technical problem-solving skills.
- Pro-active and good at problem-solving.
- Very meticulous and accurate.
- Able to work under pressure on a potentially short turn around times.
- Able to take direction and feedback well from a supervisor.
- Organized and able to create tidy scenes for use in the rest of the pipeline.
- Team-oriented and have great communication skills.
- Highly motivated.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).