Compositors at DNEG work closely with VFX Supervisors and 2D Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effects shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements.
The work will vary from blue/green screen extractions to complex CG integration. Taking part in client reviews and daily sessions, our Compositors follow production methodologies and develop creative approaches to problem solving while also performing all aspects of composite FX design.
- Minimum of 4 years VFX industry experience as a VFX compositor
- Min 3 yrs of experience in using Nuke
- Knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting
Nice to Have
- Past experience as Roto and Prep Artist would be preferred
- Critical eye for details
- Knowledge of English Language - Verbal and written
- Team oriented
- Calm under pressure
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai).