Assistant Manager HR
Human Resources | Mumbai, India
Role & Responsibilities:
- Organizing an induction program for the new joiner.
- Ensuring Full & Final Settlement is done, issuing Experience and Relieving Letters, and completing other Exit Formalities, Taking exit interviews.
- Payroll management; knowledge on statutory matters.
- Query and grievances handling of Employees.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Coordination and assistance with project teams for the Appraisal process
- Maintain employee records according to company policy and statutory requirements.
- Proactive HR sensing and addressing employee grievances/concerns etc.
- Interact with teams/ individuals as part of formal/ informal groups so as to feel the pulse of the organization and bring about changes/ improvements
- Sustain Culture and communication while building awareness of policies and practices.
- Maintain HRBP dashboards
- Assisting stakeholders to manage their talent with continuous input.
- Work collaboratively and develop a strong partnerships with line managers.
- Managing HR Audit
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects and animation companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh and Hyderabad.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.