Senior Manager HR
Senior Manager HR
Human Resources|Mumbai, India
Experience - 13-15 years
The Sr HR manager is responsible to lead and effectively implement HR policies, HR Business processes, functions. On a regular and continuous basis, exercise administrative judgement on establishing departmental operational goals, standards, and stakeholders for effective results. This position requires active leadership in all interaction with employees, stakeholders and the management team.
Key Result Areas:
- Developing and implementing HR strategy and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement,
motivation, and by retaining the current talent
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Lead, influence, support, and facilitate organisational change and communication
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Manage the HR team on day-to-day operational matters
- Ensure on-boarding & Induction is carried out as per the agreed timeline
- Ensure employees queries (Mails & Walk-in) are addressed in timely way
- Act as an escalation point of contact for any employee & business-related matters
- Plan and execute weekly, monthly HR activities
- Ensures the timely implementation of database changes to ensure accurate payrolls.
- Drive PMS cycle for the location as per the PMS calendar
- Process Re-Engineering
- Create and maintain cardinal connect with all the stakeholders
- Be a coach and mentor to stakeholders on all aspects of employee lifecycle
- Get buy-in from stakeholder on HR initiatives and employee engagement aspects
HRIS,Database Management & Reports:
- Ensures the highest level of accuracy for data entered into HR data (Workday) systems to ensure successful data audits.
- Audits the HR process on a regular basis to review its accuracy and compliance.
- Responsible for validation & creating all reports and maintaining impeccable records.
- Ensure all statutory filings and returns are submitted in timely way
- Coordinate with HR consultant on any statutory related issue and close the non-compliances
- Provide necessary data and details to the HR consultant as and when requested
- Represent HR in the location site meeting
- Addressing employee related concerns in the form
- Presenting HR initiatives and upcoming activities with the location site team
- Overall work experience of 14+ yrs of which at least 4+ years in the role of an HR Manager (preferably leading HR function for a specific location independently)
- Master’s or equivalent degree in Human Resources
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Sound Knowledge in HR systems (Workday)
- Must be able to manage large volume of data and good knowledge of data analytics
- Must have payroll and statutory experience
- Excellent communication and presentation l skills
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Good Understanding of Labour Laws.
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, PPT)
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects and animation companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver,Toronto, Sofia, Bulgaria, Banagalore, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh and Hyderabad. Since the opening of our first studio in London in 1998 we’ve always focused on building close working relationships with filmmakers. We thrive on collaboration and the creative energy this provides, and we are dedicated to delivering excellence on every project we are involved with.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai).