Marketing & Comms | Mumbai, India
You will be part of the global marketing & communications team, responsible for devising content strategies and campaigns and creating content for a range of internal and external channels.
This role would suit an experienced, distinct and proficient writer from an agency or journalistic environment looking to move into an in-house role in an exciting creative and technical global business. International experience would be an advantage.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Research, develop and deliver high quality and engaging content to promote and position the business and its people, taking advantage of a full range of internal and external communications channels
- Plan, develop and deliver strategic content campaigns to support business priorities
- Write, edit, and manage newsletters, marketing collateral, interviews, news stories, company announcements, blogs, articles, thought leadership pieces, social media posts and other related materials
- Support the planning, development and implementation of digital content strategies on a diverse range of topics to meet business objectives
- Liaise with stakeholders and design teams to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Ensure all-around consistency of comms (tone of voice, style, supporting image choice, etc)
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organisation's mission, vision and values to inspire and proactively pitch new ideas and content
- 5-7 years working in communications or content strategy / creation in the fields of corporate communications, journalism, marketing or advertising, preferably for an international organization or publication
- Highly creative and imaginative with an effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and engaging
- An understanding of what type of content works for internal and external communications platforms
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively as part of an international team
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail
- Finely-tuned copy-editing and proofreading abilities, and good research skills
- Ability to deliver cogent and convincing written content, tailored for an international audience
A Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or a related field
Excellent written and spoken English
Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
Nice to have:
Experience writing for an international audience
Experience writing about creativity and/or technology, especially in the field of media and entertainment
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects and animation companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh and Hyderabad.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai).