Senior Manager WFM
- Review project pipeline, determine hiring requirements to fulfill future staffing needs. Ensures regular supply of resources for deployment in existing and upcoming projects
- Fosters and maintains positive relationships with business leadership, support management and project management, serving as an interface to assess show lineup, staffing needs and skill / qualification requirements and ensure effective forecasting and utilization
- Provide and execute strategies that would include but not limited to Deployments, Bench Management, Forecasting and Demand - Supply Gap Management etc.
- Continuously Challenge the team and raise the bar on Show Deliveries with Optimal Resource Utilization
- Build a high performance team which breeds excellence amongst team members.
- Recognize team members for results delivered
- Ensure Team's compliance to usage of various WFM Tools
- Report bid vs actual variance
- Pull out shotgun reports
- Work with CS to analyze unallocated and utilization
- Track projects and left to dos
- 8+ years of experience, preferable in a professional services firm, including 7 or more years in a supervisory position in an IT/ ITeS organization, 5 years or more experience in Work Force Management.
- Knowledge of and expertise in the execution of global Work Force Management programs and strategies
- Knowledge of resource management systems, tools and methodologies
- Resource Management, Workforce Planning and Resource Utilization
- Forecasting, Demand & Supply management, Strategic Resource Management and Bench Engagement
- Information Services and Data Analytics
- Ability to understand and provide solutions for staffing conflicts
- Demand Forecast and Management, Re-skilling/ Re-tooling, Recruiting etc.
- Spotting and Reporting out Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Work with & Support India and Global Teams
- Need Based Management of India/ Global -based clients
- Smart, and detail-oriented
- Organised, proactive and a self-starter
- Analytical, logical and practical in your approach to solving complex problems
- A strong, clear communicator
- Team-oriented with a collaborative approach
- Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality for highly sensitive materials and details is key
- Strong follow through and able to anticipate issues before they arise
- Ability to multitask and juggle many competing priorities efficiently
- Excellent critical thinking skills
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).