Senior Manager Finance
- Oversee monthly accounts closing activities and do regular monthly financial review
- Comprehensive knowledge of IFRS (GAAP), accounting, and financial reporting requirements.
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with changes in the work environment. Works well under pressure, with a sense of urgency, and able to meet tight deadlines. Adept at prioritizing work and coordinating tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. SAP knowledge preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and improve processes.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).