HR Shared Services - Lead
As a HR Shared Services Lead, you will be responsible for providing effective and timely service support for our employees, managers, and HR team. The support will evolve around resolving questions and issues related to HR practices like – Onboarding, Orientation, Policies etc.
- Manage and improve employee life cycle processes for optimized and smooth function of HR service delivery.
- Initiate various systems for maintaining an accurate employee data.
- Setting up processes/mechanisms to review on-going and instant data management.
- Keeping a tab for compliance and risk management of policies and processes to highlight potential risk/exposure.
- Improve transaction processes through time reduction and optimally using technologies and software. Must be able to think outside the box and recommend solutions using technology.
- Track and report on Global HRSS process improvements.
- Implement technology for employee query & grievance management.
- Work in proximity with various HR teams and HoDs at both local and global level.
- Establish and run to KPIs, driving high quality employee experience in an efficient and scalable manner
- Demonstrable success in an HR Service leadership role including off-shored service delivery
- Initiating best practices with teams for smoother functioning.
- Training the team for various Talent Management programs. Ready to work in various country specific shifts
- Approximately 13-15 years of work experience in HR domain
- Minimum 5-6 years of work experience in similar profile (HRSS)
- Workday or similar HCM system experience
- At least 6 years of work experience as a Senior Manager/ Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Nice to Have
- Workday knowledge
- Knowledge of employment laws (specially – Montreal, Vancouver, London)
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation studios for the creation of feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).