Production Finance Analyst
As part of a global finance team spread across four sites, you will contribute to growing the financial performance of in-house projects through analysis of financial results & forecasts as well as daily interactions with operations.
For this purpose, it will be essential to build strong bonds with the project management teams to support them on a day to day basis.
- Support and work with Head on Production and producers on finance related matters on a day to day basis
- Answer bespoke requests and provide relevant analysis of their projects to producers
- Reviewing bids for upcoming projects before they are sent out to clients
- Supporting producers and oversee the re-bidding process by monitoring key metrics
- Preparing & maintain weekly financial reports by consolidating and analyzing project financial data
- Reporting on financial performance and prepare for regular reviews with senior management
- Helping establish and enforce cost control processes
- Providing creative ideas to improve processes and financial performance
- Developing reports & tools to help with decision-making
- Ad-hoc of analyses of business aspects or trends based on historical data & forecasts
- Gathering & analyzing competitive & market intelligence
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, economics or related field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to accuracy and details
Nice to Have
- Experience of BI software
- Experience of Spotfire
- Experience of SAP
- Appetite for challenges
- Personable with strong communication and presentation skills
- Adapts well to change
- Works well in a high pace environment
- Strong intellectual curiosity and critical thinking
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation studios for the creation of feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).