Production Assistants at DNEG aid the smooth running of high end VFX feature film projects through supporting the production and supervision team, ensuring the accurate and efficient flow of information. You will be responsible for varied tasks within production, so you will be adaptable and have strong prioritisation skills, while effectively communicating through each step of the process.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role in the VFX industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in working with databases
- Knowledge of FTP software
- Aptitude for learning new software
Nice to have
- HTML / Wiki skills
- Knowledge of Filemaker
- Passionate about film
- Clear communicator of succinct and accurate information
- Organised, proactive and a self-starter
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- Adaptable to changing scenarios and showing initiative
- A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).