Manager HR (Stereo)
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of Business
Responsible for onboarding the new joiners
- Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the HR Business
- Partner in conducting necessary investigations.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems such as Performance Management etc.
- Understanding the respective business teams and providing tailor made solutions for their needs as per the current business working environment
- Act as an Advisor to business on managing non- performance through performance improvement interventions
- Operational Hygiene - Overall need analysis of operational requirements of employees starting from on-boarding to off boarding, coordination with finance and IT etc
- Provide monthly reports via Dashboards to various stakeholders and departments
- Ensure all Human Resources actions such as promotion, salary adjustments, transfer, resignation & termination are executed in accordance with the company policies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results. Open to learning and being proactive
- Good Understanding of Labor related laws and statutes.
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, PPT) and have an ability to quickly learn the organizations
- HRIS and similar employee management software.
- Candidates should have a work experience of 6 to 8 years in relevant HR domain
- MBA or Master's Degree in HR/Social Work/Psychology preferred
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation studios for the creation of feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).