A Bidding Producer at DNEG is essential for our team, responsible for sourcing new business and winning work for our TV division globally. You will be accountable for producing detailed bid packages to send to our clients; this work requires an intimate and up-to-date knowledge of the entire VFX workflow, as well as previous experience of working on live projects through to completion.
As part of our TV bidding team, you will work closely with our Executive Producers and Supervisors to study and analyse scripts, produce VFX breakdowns, and quantify the work required, working across multiple potential projects in parallel.
You will be responsible for client contact and liaison. Additionally, you will be reporting progress to our senior management team on a regular basis as bids move through the feedback stage towards award.
- Substantial experience as a VFX Producer with proven capability in providing detailed and accurate bids
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- A commercial mind with strong analytical skills
- Ability to build rapport with new contacts; experience in building effective working relationships and communicating with clients
- High-level knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in a Bidding Producer role for VFX
- Knowledge of Filemaker
- Passionate about TV and film
- Smart, and detail-oriented
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- Analytical, logical and methodical in your approach
- A strong, clear communicator and effective negotiator
- A positive, can-do attitude, and flexible with your availability for client calls
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.