Talent Acquisition Partner - 12 months FTC
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team on a 12 months contract to work across our different divisions to engage and recruit the top industry talent into our teams.
The role of a Talent Acquisition Partner at DNEG is to partner with the hiring teams in your client groups, and is, therefore, an influential and critical one. The role is responsible for building a pipeline of potential talent for a group of departments, so an existing network within VFX would be hugely advantageous. This is a full-cycle recruitment role, therefore you will need to rapidly identify, attract and screen potential candidates for a wide variety of vacancies, as well as interview and manage the offer to hire process at all levels of seniority. The candidate experience we offer at DNEG is hugely important and so positive, helpful and can-do attitudes, as well as impeccable written and verbal communication skills, are a must.
You will be a valued member of the TA Team globally and pro-actively participate in exciting projects that will enhance the TA service we offer to both candidates and the business.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will contribute to researching and proposing suitable events for the studio to have a presence at, as well as support the marketing and advertising of our presence, and represent us at these key events.
This role would suit someone looking to move into an in-house role from an agency environment or taking the next step in their recruitment career within an exciting creative and technical business.
- Previous success as a Recruiter, either in-house or agency
- Experience recruiting for technical and/or creative roles
- Hands-on experience with a variety of selection, testing and assessment, and interview types
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrable success in hiring at all levels of seniority
Nice to Have
- Experience within the VFX, Animation or Games industry
- Experience recruiting candidates from international locations
- Knowledge of immigration policy and visa processes
- Driven and pro-active
- Team-oriented and organised
- Positive and solution-focused
- Flexible and accepting of change
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).