FP&A Reporting Manager
We are looking for a FP&A Reporting Manager to join the growing FP&A team. Reporting to the Head of FP&A and part of our core team, this role is an integral part of reporting and forecasting for the business.
Based in the company’s head office in London, you will be involved in analysing financials and sales/operational data for multiple different business lines (Film, TV, Feature Animation) that span across six different sites, globally. You will be analysing the performance of departments, providing variance analysis on budgets & forecasts, and assisting with how to improve business performance. The role requires designing and building new models & reports and presenting assumptions to the management team for consideration of different strategic scenarios.
You will have the scope to create, design and implement processes to make the communication of information run smoothly, as well as shaping the compilation and presentation of reports.
NB.DNEG are operating on a flexible arrangement with regards to working from home, we are open to hearing individual's preferences in this area.
- Business Partner to Feature Animation division, covering all aspects of FP&A
- Build and communicate annual Budget
- Tracking current performance vs Budget for full year
- Track all key metrics vs Target i.e., Show Revenue / FPMD / Utilisation
- Work closely with Feature Animation and Production Finance teams to keep up to date with business developments
- Continuous review and improvement on forecasting capabilities
- Own the delivery & maintenance of monthly VFX Management Information Pack
- Mapping of SAP transaction for management reporting
- Month and YTD variance analysis against budget and last forecast for all divisions
- Full P&L bridges
- KPI Dashboards
- Show analysis vs Budget and Show Margin reports
- Monthly presentation of key highlights to Head of FP&A and CAO
- Headcount defining, reporting, and tracking against targets
- Average salary calculation and tracking against budget
- Cost analytics and spend ROI
- Rate card maintenance and quarterly update to wider Finance team
- Process and automation improvements
- Ad hoc analysis
- Qualified CIMA or equivalent – 3 years + PQE experience
- Experience in managing month end processes and analysis
- Experience designing business models
- Experience in a Multinational organisation, dealing with multiple business lines.
- Strong Excel skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- A commercial mind, with strong analytical skills
Nice to have
- Experience with SAP
- Experience of BI software
- Bright and detail-oriented
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- Analytical, logical, and practical in your approach to solving complex problems
- A strong, clear communicator and effective influencer
- Team-oriented with a collaborative approach
- Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).